I was getting a bit tired by all of the journalists and ‘Westminster insiders’ boasting about seeing the unredacted spreadsheet while refusing to reveal the names of the Tory MPs to the public.
I have absolutely no idea how true these allegations are. Some are clearly gossip. And most of the allegations are unsubstantiated.
But bearing that in mind, in the spirit of openness here’s the spreadsheet with the unredacted names of the 40 Tory MPs accused of inappropriate sexual behaviour:
Related bog posts by Tom Pride:
- An APOLOGY to Rt Hon John Redwood MP from Tom Pride on date rape comments
- Senior Tory: women should be MPs “if they are attractive”
- Tory candidate and close friend of Guido Fawkes on young women: Isolate, Inebriate, Penetrate
- Deputy Chairman of Conservative Association “forced himself” on journalist
- Tory MP claims date rape just “disagreement between two lovers”
- Disgusting torrent of racist and sexist abuse unleashed at UK’s first black woman MP