But BoJo and his pals don’t ever need to worry about putting their hands in their pockets to dish out the prize money.
Because there’s a staggeringly unlikely one in 1,000,000,000 chance of getting it right. So it’s not going to happen.
In fact – here are 10 things much more likely to happen to you than winning the Vote Leave competition:
- Dying from an asteroid strike: 1 in 74,817,414 chance
- Becoming a movie star: 1 in 1,505,000 chance
- Being canonized a saint by the Catholic Church: 1 in 20,000,000 chance
- Being killed by a vending machine: 1 in 112,000,000 chance
- Being killed by a falling coconut: 1 in 250,000,000 chance
- Winning an Olympic gold medal: 1 in 662,000 chance
- Giving birth to quadruplets: 1 in 13,000,000 chance
- Being killed by a cow: 1 in 45,500,000 chance
- Dying in a tsunami: 1 in 500,000 chance
- Becoming President of the United States: 1 in 10,000,000 chance
All still more likely than Boris Johnson, Michael Gove and IDS protecting the NHS if we vote leave …