There was shock and anger yesterday after government figures revealed a shocking 100% of asylum seekers are not from Britain – with official statistics showing that the vast majority of people coming to the UK seeking asylum are foreign and do not even possess a British passport.
Daily Mail reporters have uncovered a raft of shocking statistics, which reveal the extent of the decline the UK has seen in recent years.
Some other shameful figures revealed by Daily Mail reporters include:
- Benefits claimants are now significantly more likely than non-benefits claimants to claim benefits
- The vast majority of people who claim to be unemployed in the UK do not have a job
- Children of single parents are much more likely than children living with both parents to be brought up in a one-parent family
- Terminally ill patients in the NHS are now routinely expected to die of their illnesses
- Nearly all people who claim to be from countries outside the UK are foreign
- Under the previous Labour administration as many as 100% of cancer patients were expected to suffer from a cancer-related illness
The shocking statistics come after an interview by the Foreign Secretary, William Hague, in which he said the gas attack which killed hundreds of civilians in a suburb of the Syrian capital Damascus was most likely the work of “foreigners – probably dark-skinned ones” and that the chance of the perpetrators being members of the Conservative Party were “vanishingly small”.
Related articles by Tom Pride:
Please feel free to comment – you don’t need to register and I’m extremely minimal with the moderating – so please go ahead.
If you click on any of these buttons below, you’ll be doing me a favour by sharing this article with other people. Thanks: