So many to choose from but these are my top 12.
If you think I’ve missed any – feel free to let me know in the comments.
1) Emma Harrison from A4e blamed taxpayers for bullying her into paying herself a dividend of £8.6m from taxpayers’ money despite her firm’s abysmal record for the government’s Work Programme:
2) The coalition government decided to subsidise massive corporations like McDonald’s and Tesco with taxpayers’ money by allowing them to use unemployed people as slave labour:
3) The coalition government finalised its plans for the destruction of the NHS:
4) There were crisis in supplies of fuel and pasties:
5) The coalition managed to completely lose the trust of the police:
6) The coalition has overseen a massive rise in homelessness this year ( set to get even worse next year):
7) Cameron and Tory ministers in particular got caught out being led hand in glove by Murdoch and his dodgy cronies:
8) Osborne seriously suggested taxing both pasties and grannies and he might not even have been joking: