I’ve written before about my theory that we’re not facing an ultra-Conservative take-over of our country as many seem to mistakenly believe, but what we’re experiencing is in fact a Stalinist takeover by Cameron and his Eton, Oxbridge ‘party’ apparatchiks:
This was based on the following evidence:
- Just like Stalin, Cameron’s forcing armies of unemployed workers into forced labour, with pitiful ‘wages’ paid for by the state, to carry out menial tasks such as stacking shelves in massive supermarkets.
- Just like Stalin, Cameron’s using massive state-wide celebrations such as the Queen’s jubilee and the Olympics to divert attention from the dire state of the economy.
- Just like Stalin, Cameron wants all power to be concentrated in the hands of a select few, for whom all manner of luxuries are allowed while the rest of the citizens face virtual starvation as a result of his policies.
- Just like Stalin, one of Cameron’s main instruments of totalitarian rule is widespread propaganda in the print and the media, praising his party’s actions and blaming economic difficulties on ‘radical activists‘.
- Just like Stalin, Cameron’s government regularly tries to rewrite history by ‘redacting’ unhelpful facts from history.
- Just like those other respectable looking Stalinist sympathisers and undercover spies Guy Burgess, Donald Maclean and Anthony Blunt, Cameron was also educated at Eton and Oxbridge.
However, despite this overwhelming evidence, it seems some of you still remained unconvinced that Cameron’s particularly aggressive form of British Conservatism is actually a cover for a secret Stalinist plot to establish a totalitarian Communist state in the UK.
But with the latest evidence, you’ll have to change your minds, particularly as it shows that Clegg and his so-called Liberal Democrats are also part of the traitorous plot.
Yesterday, Cameron and Clegg held a press conference where they announced they had a 5-year plan to turn around the economy, just like the 5-year economic plans so beloved of the Soviet state planners.
And where did they decide to announce it?
In a bloody tractor factory! Just like the Soviets used to do.
The evidence is clear – the writing is on the wall and it’s not pretty.
We have to stop these dictatorial monsters before it’s too late – before we all end up in a British version of a Gulag somewhere or spending our days filling shelves for slave wages in massive grey monstrosities of buildings while our masters live a life of luxury on the backs of our labour.
It’s time to stand up for everything we believe in. At stake is everything we hold dear, our whole way of life in the UK is under threat from a menacing blue and orange tide of Communist infiltrator traitors.
It’s not the reds under our beds but the blues in our schools and the cleggs under our hospital beds we have to worry about.
Wake up Britain before it’s too late.
Related articles by Tom Pride:
Please feel free to comment – you don’t need to register and I’m extremely minimal with the moderating – so fire away.
By the way, if you click on any of these buttons below, you’ll be doing me a huge favour by sharing this article with other people. Thanks: