Revealed – Cameron’s Secret Revolutionary Stalinist Plan for the UK
Our secret investigation has, for the first time, uncovered shocking evidence of a possible plot to undermine the democratic foundations which underlie the British state.
And we’ve managed to dig up some worrying information which may point to Cameron’s particularly aggressive form of British Conservatism being the cover for a secret Stalinist plot to establish a totalitarian Communist state in the UK.
That’s right – a political coup of radical totalitarian revolutionaries backed by infiltrators at the highest levels of state apparatus.
And now, it may finally be necessary to ask ourselves this shocking question:
Could David Cameron, our Prime Minister, be a secret revolutionary Stalinist?
Before you dismiss these ideas as fanciful, please consider the following facts we have painstakingly uncovered through detailed research and the use of professional investigative reporting techniques such as skimming through wikipedia articles and googling stuff.
Here they are:
1) Stalin’s Soviet State claimed it had defeated the scourge of unemployment by forcing armies of unemployed workers to do forced labour, with pitiful ‘wages’ paid for by the state, to carry out menial tasks such as stacking shelves in massive supermarkets.
Cameron’s workfare programme claims it is defeating the scourge of unemployment by forcing armies of unemployed workers to do forced labour, with pitiful ‘wages’ paid for by the state, to carry out menial tasks such as stacking shelves in massive supermarkets.
2) In 1929, on his fiftieth birthday, Stalin was eulogized as the leader of the Soviet Union in a manner surpassed never before, in order to divert attention from the dire state of the economy.
In 2012 in Cameron’s Britain, to mark 60 years of her reign, the Queen will be eulogized in a manner surpassed never before, in order to divert attention from the dire state of the economy.
3) The most successful Communist top level infiltration of the British state was by Guy Burgess, Donald Maclean and Anthony Blunt, all of whom were educated at those well-known hives of revolutionary Stalinist activism, Eton and Oxbridge.
A little-known fact is that David Cameron himself went to Eton – and you probably didn’t know that most of today’s cabinet were educated at either Oxford or Cambridge too!!!! Are you getting worried???
4) Under Stalin’s government, all power was concentrated in the hands of a select few, for whom all manner of luxuries were allowed while the rest of the citizens faced virtual starvation as a result of his policies.
Under Cameron’s government, all power is concentrated in the hands of a select few, for whom all manner of luxuries are allowed while the rest of the citizens face virtual starvation as a result of his policies.
5) One of Stalin’s main instruments of totalitarian rule was widespread propaganda in the print and the media, praising his party’s actions and blaming economic difficulties on ‘radical counter-revolutionary activists’.
One of Cameron’s main instruments of totalitarian rule is widespread propaganda in the print and the media, praising his party’s actions and blaming economic difficulties on ‘radical revolutionary activists‘.
6) Stalin’s government regularly tried to rewrite history by ‘redacting’ unhelpful facts from history.
Cameron’s government regularly tries to rewrite history by ‘redacting’ unhelpful facts from history.
All of the above indisputable facts point to an incredible, almost unbelieveable conclusion:
We are in the throes of a Stalinist takeover by Cameron and his Eton, Oxbridge ‘party’ apparatchiks.
But what can we do to stop this tide of totalitarianism?
The answer yet again lies in history.
What was it that finally brought down the rule of Soviet totalitarianism?
It was huge numbers of trade unionists standing together against the might of the state and refusing to bow to police and state brutality which finally brought Stalinism to its knees.
Or – in one word:
URGENT UPDATE! See here for the latest proof of Cameron’s redness (in the face at least):
Please feel free to comment – you don’t need to register and I’m extremely minimal with the moderating – so fire away.
By the way, if you click on any of these buttons below, you’ll be doing me a huge favour by sharing this article with other people. Thanks: